All change at Ecosolve

Ecosolve is pleased to announce the appointment of Darren Matthews as our new operations manager who has already started work with us.

DarrenDarren was formerly an account manager with grounds maintenance contractor Sodexo and is looking forward to his new challenge in the sports turf industry. He brings numerous management skills to the post but nevertheless is welcoming the opportunity to get his hands dirty and travel out and about to the variety of sports venues we are proud to name among our customers.

“It is a tremendous change, but as a farmer’s son I have a background on the land and welcome the opportunity to re-acquaint myself with it, albeit in the slightly different guise of sports turf” said Darren. “ I have been made very welcome already both by the Ecosolve team and their clients.”

We are sorry to say goodbye to our former operations manager, Nigel Berry, who was well known in the industry, having been with us for seven years. Nigel has moved to a new role within Countrywide Agriservices. “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with some contented and committed people in sports turf ” he said. “It’s an industry to be proud of.”

OUR HISTORY

A TRACK RECORD TO TRUST

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY

Ecosolve Ltd
Armyn Cross
Minety
Malmesbury
Wiltshire
SN16 9RJ

Tel: 01666 861250
Email: info@ecosolve.co.uk